ATM review for:

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Introducing the movie enthusiast!

Welcome to 'At the Movies'. This blog serves as a site for my personal movie reviews, from the latest to hit the big screen to the many years back. I believe that we enjoy watching movies, and discussions of movies over our coffee breaks or at the dinner table are a common topic of conversation today. Driven by passion, I decided to transform the much-talked into the much-written and thus, the birth of this blog. I hope my reviews could be of guide to you and are useful enough for you to decide and select which movie to watch without spilling much beans.

Not to forget, i would like to hear your standpoint of the movies too after you have watched them. Movies are subjective and there is no one real judge other than yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment